IP Cam for Mac OS X
IP Cam turns your mac into a IP surveillance camera. Run IP Cam on your mac, and via Wi-Fi network, you can view live images captured by your mac's built in FaceTime camera (or any mac compatible USB/Firewire camera) on web browser from any computer. You can even view IP Cam using Safari browser from another mobile device such as iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
IP Cam also supports audio capture, so you can remotely listen to the audio captured by mac's microphone while viewing live camera.
- Live video and audio capture from mac.
- View from web browsers on any operating systems (without audio).
- View from Safari browser to get both audio and video.
- View from iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad using the Safari browser.
- Support Wi-Fi networks.
- Multi-Color Mode: Black and White, High Contrast and Night Vision.
- Quick access from mac’s status icons.
This software uses libraries from the
FFMpeg project under the LGPLv2.1. Click
here for detail.
- Start IP Cam on your mac.
- Take a note on the HTTP access address shown by IP Cam.
- For Wi-Fi remote viewing, enter the same HTTP address into the web browser from another computer or iOS device on the same Wi-Fi network.