Motion Detect is a light-weight surveillance tool for your computer/tablet. Motion Detect continuously monitors the surrounding of your computer using the computer's built-in webcam (or any other external webcams connected to the computer). The app uses sophisticated mathematical models to analyze the live camera video and detect motion. When motion is detected, the app can start automatic recording, so you will have physical records of what has happened.
To set up Motion Detect, simply point your computer's camera to the area you want to monitor, and start Motion Detect on the computer and leave it on. The app will start monitoring the area for you.
Motion Detect also contains a built-in webcam recorder, so you can use it to manually record webcam videos with selectable movie quality from VGA to HD.
- Motion detection using sophisticated mathematical models.
- Automatic trigger video and audio recording.
- Selectable movie quality from VGA to HD.
- Recording playback and export.
- Surface tablet support, including both front and back cameras.
- Selectable camera and audio devices to monitor and record.
- Built-in webcam recorder for manual recording and playback.