Receive live video feed from your webcam on your mobile device.
Air Cam lets you view live video feed from your
computer's webcam directly on your mobile device using your home Wi-Fi networks
and 3G networks.
Need to have a baby monitor
? Set up your
webcam in the baby's bedroom, and remotely check up on your baby
with your Windows Phone 7 without stepping into the room.
Ever wonder what your cats or dogs are doing when you are not there?
Use Air Cam to remotely monitor them, while you are in another room.
Why limiting to your pets; do it to your roommates too.
When hooked up with an external webcam, you can even turn Air Cam
into a home surveillance system
. Simply point your
webcam to the location you want to monitor, and receive live video
feed on your Windows Phone 7.
- Live video feed from webcam
right on your mobile device, you see what the webcam sees.
- Support most webcams in the
market (Windows and Mac)
- Support IP cams (Windows
- Support external USB or
Firewire webcams. (Click
here for a detailed list of supported
- Use your mobile device to remotely record the live feed, and play it back on the device.
- Easy to set up with zero configuration.
- Password protection of Air Cam access.
- Auto-reconnect after your
mobile device idles
Please read carefully of the following requirement before downloading Air Cam:
- Mobile device running Windows Phone 7.
- An Intel-based Mac laptop running
Mac OS X 10.5 or above, with built-in iSight webcam, or a Mac computer
with a compatible external webcam (Click
here for a detailed
list of supported webcams).
- Or a Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7/8 system
with compatible webcam (*).
- A shared Wi-Fi network between your Mac computer and your
mobile device. This version of Air Cam
also work over Edge or 3G networks with automatic
port forwarding on your router.
- Download and run the free Mac or Windows
software from http://www.senstic.com/wp7/aircam/aircam.aspx
to stream your video feed
(*) The Windows application uses
FFmpeg according to the terms of the
You can obtain the source code to FFmpeg from our website at
this link, or obtain a copy of
FFmpeg source code per instructions here.
(For Mac OS X 10.6, download older version